• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am visiting Vegas this week 8-24 from VA

Nevada carrier

American Shooters @ Sping Mountain and Arville has a huge selection of firearms accessories, as does All Weapons @ Lake Mead and Decatur. Unfortunately you will be unable to purchase a firearm in Nevada unless you are a Nevada resident. One way around this is to find a FFL dealer where you live and ask the Nevada store to ship it to the them. so you will incur some shipping and transfer fees.

Remmy

New frontier Armory and Lock and Load are both top notch stores with great prices and OC friendly. If you value your intelligence I would most definitely stay far away from The Gun Store

BionicJumpy

American Shooters @ Sping Mountain and Arville has a huge selection of firearms accessories, as does All Weapons @ Lake Mead and Decatur. Unfortunately you will be unable to purchase a firearm in Nevada unless you are a Nevada resident. One way around this is to find a FFL dealer where you live and ask the Nevada store to ship it to the them. so you will incur some shipping and transfer fees.

Good price at DISCOUNT FIREARMS INC. their address 3084 S. Highland, #B, Las Vegas, NV 89109.

Last edited:

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
can anyone tell me where a good gun store to shop at is.. looking for a gun belt and maybe a new 45.. thanks for the help?

Just to save you possible disappointment, you ARE aware that if you buy a handgun from a dealer here, you are bound by the restrictions your home state, and it has to be shipped to an FFL there?

Unless there aren't any good gun shops near your home, there isn't a lot of point in buying a handgun here.