• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Former sheriff [Richard Mack] advocates for states rights, Constitution.Janesville WI

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
http://gazettextra.com/news/2010/aug/24/former-sheriff-advocates-states-rights-constitutio/
C. Idzerda said:
On Monday night, Mack was in Janesville to speak about the duties of sheriffs’ and other law enforcement officials, states’ rights and the intrusion of government into everything from gun control to raw milk sales.

IMPORTANT EXCERPT said:
At the local level, the sheriffs should be in charge of upholding the Constitution, even if that means challenging the federal government, he said.

Last edited:

anmut

He was on 550am this morning and I loved listening to him. This is the kind of guy we need in office. Someone that supports constitutional carry and understands that it's not the federal/states rights to dictate to us what to do.

antibrainwash

Local County Assembly Supports Open Carry

Hello all!

I'm part of a local organization looking to unite all of these constitutional organizations under one roof to actually put some paperwork into law and notice officials of our intent to live our own lives as a county!

Rock County Assembly - next meeting is 10/10/10 - 1pm 412 Pleasant Street Beloit Wisconsin. We can look at the big picture and unite in it's cause. Enforcement of the constitution is up to the people. United we stand. Please signify your intent to be part of the County Assembly "body politic" in Rock County by sending an email with the subject of "New Member" to rockcountyassembly@yahoo.com and showing up at the next meeting!

We need your support to save our county and restore it's constitutional foundation.

professor gun

Hello all!

I'm part of a local organization looking to unite all of these constitutional organizations under one roof to actually put some paperwork into law and notice officials of our intent to live our own lives as a county!

Rock County Assembly - next meeting is 10/10/10 - 1pm 412 Pleasant Street Beloit Wisconsin. We can look at the big picture and unite in it's cause. Enforcement of the constitution is up to the people. United we stand. Please signify your intent to be part of the County Assembly "body politic" in Rock County by sending an email with the subject of "New Member" to rockcountyassembly@yahoo.com and showing up at the next meeting!

We need your support to save our county and restore it's constitutional foundation.

Good idea. I am thinking more and more we cannot rely on the Dems or Republicans to support our constitution, even at the county level.

anmut

Well said. The republicrates seem to forget that the foundation of this country is the constitution.

I hate to use the latest political buzz word, but "career politicians" can not be allowed to continue their big government agenda in America. That statement should cover both the Republicans and Demolibs. We need to get back to basics and we need to do it now.

antibrainwash

Rock County Assembly

I'm hearing lots of encouragement for unifying on one principle: Taking back our government and holding these people accountable for doing their jobs. That will be the principle focus of what we do at County Assembly.

Everyone in Rock County has a seat at the table. This is not another government political arm. This is the people actually lawfully assembling to do THEIR OWN business instead of delegating that business out to others.

As we grow... we can slowly take over certain functions of government and turn them back over to the private sector where they belong. We can do this in law. We have the gurus who will show us how it's done. Ultimately once assembled... free people can do virtually whatever they want. We just have to decide what it is that we want to do... we have to get together and communicate and stop allowing this rich b**$%rds to keep dividing us and keeping us from our abundance.

Please RSVP to rockcountyassembly@yahoo.com - subject (1pm 10/10/10) that you will be presenting yourself at the next assembly for local justice and prosperity... this is the most important area you should be covering.. your own back yard ;-)

antibrainwash

Constitutional awareness

I have to tell you folks... from holding the last two Assembly meetings I am quite frankly horrified at the level of apathy in our area for the constitution. If you do care about this critical document... and preserving an even more important one... our Declaration of Independence... PLEASE be at this meeting and SPREAD the WORD!

This is our best shot at running the table folks. Complete end around. Find out what you can do when you know the law. Be there next sunday 10/10/10 412 Pleasant street @1pm.

Again.. I must stress. Put this on your calendar. Supporting this meeting is the best thing you can do to show the local area your support for our guaranteed rights given to us by the Creator. We have virtually no unification on this issue... many splintered groups... no organization.

All local groups will be able to bring their issues to the assembly granted we have time after the general meeting. This is a personal hope of mine that all local groups start meeting so that they can prosper from new membership and increased productivity as a result.

If your job is not freedom in this country... your going to be unemployed pretty soon anyway... so we do hope to see you there!

antibrainwash