• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New OC Piece!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Picked up a new OC piece today. A new Sig P250! I can't wait to pick up all the modifications for this modular gun. It is in .40 and is the subcompact version, but I can change it to compact or full size!

IMG_0598.jpg

killchain

thanx for hijackin my new gun thread:D

see my new gun here Happiness;; is a new gun...FNP45

ill be buyiin a light and laser combo, now!

you can modularate your new
gun all you want, but why bother,
its perfect just the way it is!

Man of my caliber, right there!

On that Sig P250, if you haven't shot DAO triggers very much, you may want to practice your trigger pull with it.

CoupeDevil

Sweet pistol.
I love my buddies p228, and when I finally pick up a semi-auto i'm thinking it will be a Sig. I love the stout look, and awesome performance.

I have a friend who keeps asking me what i think of the 250, I keep telling him i have never handled one.
Please let us know what you think after you have had some appropriate time with it.