Thread: OT: yall have a good one...

OT: yall have a good one...

i thought i would post this here...tomorrow is my last full day in the state of michigan. I accepted a job down in atlanta and will be moving thursday night. I wanna say that ive met a few of you and I will say that yall are some of the most knowledgable ppl abt firearm law ive ever met. thru the 2 oc picnics ive attended and the GLX walk I did, ive not only learned a lot but ive gained a lot more respect for people not only in this forum, but in life. Thank you, Stainless1911, Venator, GlockOS9mm, dougwg, DrTodd, DanM, NHCGRP45, Smellslikemichigan, Master Control, Cmdr_Iceman, beerme, sprinklerguy28, Generaldet,army74...yall been awesome and yall keep up the fight...good luck to you all.
    Last edited by RabbiVJ; 08-25-2010 at 12:14 AM.
    -NRA Member, GSSF Member, GeorgiaCarry Member, Glock Certified Armorer, Glock 30SF, STI Elektra, M&P9c, NAA Black Widow .22 WMR
    -“I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.”—Mahatma Ghandhi

Good luck and make sure you touch bases from time to time!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

RabbiVJ,

Congratulations on the new job. I hope your move will bring you great rewards. Thank you for the support you gave. Even though you are moving to Georgia they do have the internet, no need to be a stranger. Best of luck in all you do.

Sprinklerguy28

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    thanks, good luck to you and keep spreading the OC gospel down south.
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Red face

Make sure you help em out down there with your good 2A attitude and God Bless You and Yours!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Banned
    It was nice to have known you sir. Take care.

RabbiVJ,

Thanks. Keep in touch and hopefully you will come back to visit us often!
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbiVJ View Post
    i thought i would post this here...tomorrow is my last full day in the state of michigan. I accepted a job down in atlanta and will be moving thursday night. I wanna say that ive met a few of you and I will say that yall are some of the most knowledgable ppl abt firearm law ive ever met. thru the 2 oc picnics ive attended and the GLX walk I did, ive not only learned a lot but ive gained a lot more respect for people not only in this forum, but in life. Thank you, Stainless1911, Venator, GlockOS9mm, dougwg, DrTodd, DanM, NHCGRP45, Smellslikemichigan, Master Control, Cmdr_Iceman, beerme, sprinklerguy28, Generaldet,army74...yall been awesome and yall keep up the fight...good luck to you all.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Safe journey and keep spreading the 2a gospel.....oh wait, they have internet in Ga? I'll be dammed. There's places in Ga that still don't have indoor plumbing yet they got internet....who'd a thunk it?.....hahahahaha....j/k

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Best of luck and continue the good fight where -ever you are.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Best of luck in your new adventures!

Though we have never had the pleasure of introduction, I would like to say congratulations on the new job and remember, there is Internet in Atlanta.
    ‎"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up Best of luck Sir.

It was nice to meet you & I wish the very best for you. We will miss you, but take our "good fight" with you where ever you go.

God Bless!

- G9OS

Cool RabbiVJ/Brother in Arms

Congratulations on the new job. Your just going to be down the road a bit off I-75, keep on fighting the good fight, together will stand always. Catch you on your next log-in from ATL & 3's & 8's to the family.

Carry ON Brother RabbiVJ;
    Master Control

Quote Originally Posted by sprinklerguy28 View Post
    RabbiVJ,

Congratulations on the new job. I hope your move will bring you great rewards. Thank you for the support you gave. Even though you are moving to Georgia they do have the internet, no need to be a stranger. Best of luck in all you do.

Sprinklerguy28

Actually I think Georgia is one of the few states w/o intrawebz

Congrats Rabbi! Take care and carry on!
    Last edited by FatboyCykes; 08-27-2010 at 05:57 AM.