Thread: Warrensburg Meet

Warrensburg Meet

Anybody interested in meeting sometime in the Warrensburg / Sedalia area? I dont have any idea about a location or date, just seeing how many people would be interested first. Up for suggestions.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    Anybody interested in meeting sometime in the Warrensburg / Sedalia area? I dont have any idea about a location or date, just seeing how many people would be interested first. Up for suggestions.
    I would be interested in doing that sometime, been trying to think of a place to meet here in Indep but
    haven't come up with anything as yet. Have gotten another invite from out friends in St Joe again and
    I would be in on that one also. If you can come up with a time and place let us know and hopefully it
    will work out for us.

STJ is a little bit far...i might be in though. I know Sedalia has a Starbucks, I just need to start calling businesses.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    STJ is a little bit far...i might be in though. I know Sedalia has a Starbucks, I just need to start calling businesses.
    Keep us posted, weekends would be better, for me anyway.

I'm in Warrensburg often to see the gf and friends. I could do a meet there, or in Independence. I think we probably would get more people in Independence but I'm game for either.

I've generally not called before we met or went anywhere. Just looked for any signage.

i agree on not calling before hand. i learned that the hard way, like always:P. a couple places told me i couldnt carry, but when i went i had no problem.
    Last edited by goalseter88; 08-28-2010 at 03:17 AM.

okay. well, in my head, I'm thinking maybe Applebee's or Rib Crib. If we vote Sedalia, Coltons is always a good choice. I know applebees hasn't had a problem with my public display of firearms yet, but I haven't been to Rib Crib. Suggestions anyone?

If it a weekend I'm heading to Kansas. I may stop and eat with all of you. I can go hwy 50 or 70.

afcarry

We’ve have had dinner in Applebee's, Rib Crib ( Warrensburg) and the Sedalia Coltons and have had no problems with OC’ing. Usually on the weekend after dinner we will go to Starbucks in Sedlia for coffee. Give us a date and time and we’ll be there.

Sorry for the delay, guys, I was out of town for a little bit. Okay, well I know its not in Warrensburg, but does anybody like BD's Mongolian BBQ off 70? We may also get a little better crowd there if our friends around Independence and Lee's Summit are in. How does October 3 sound?
    Last edited by afcarry; 09-24-2010 at 01:21 PM.

I could try and make it.

If you're thinking Independence lets carry this conversation over to the Independence thread that is already going on.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...34#post1362934