• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Warrensburg Meet

afcarry

Anybody interested in meeting sometime in the Warrensburg / Sedalia area? I dont have any idea about a location or date, just seeing how many people would be interested first. Up for suggestions.

BILL27GLOCK

Anybody interested in meeting sometime in the Warrensburg / Sedalia area? I dont have any idea about a location or date, just seeing how many people would be interested first. Up for suggestions.

I would be interested in doing that sometime, been trying to think of a place to meet here in Indep but
haven't come up with anything as yet. Have gotten another invite from out friends in St Joe again and
I would be in on that one also. If you can come up with a time and place let us know and hopefully it
will work out for us.

Big Boy

I'm in Warrensburg often to see the gf and friends. I could do a meet there, or in Independence. I think we probably would get more people in Independence but I'm game for either.

I've generally not called before we met or went anywhere. Just looked for any signage.

afcarry

okay. well, in my head, I'm thinking maybe Applebee's or Rib Crib. If we vote Sedalia, Coltons is always a good choice. I know applebees hasn't had a problem with my public display of firearms yet, but I haven't been to Rib Crib. Suggestions anyone?

John563

afcarry

We’ve have had dinner in Applebee's, Rib Crib ( Warrensburg) and the Sedalia Coltons and have had no problems with OC’ing. Usually on the weekend after dinner we will go to Starbucks in Sedlia for coffee. Give us a date and time and we’ll be there.

afcarry

Sorry for the delay, guys, I was out of town for a little bit. Okay, well I know its not in Warrensburg, but does anybody like BD's Mongolian BBQ off 70? We may also get a little better crowd there if our friends around Independence and Lee's Summit are in. How does October 3 sound?

Last edited: