Thread: How's that "no-weapons" policy working out for you?

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

How's that "no-weapons" policy working out for you?

http://www.news-record.com/content/2...unmans_demands

Church's Chicken on MLK drive in Greensboro was held up yesterday. I guess those signs are working for them.
    Carry on!

Haha, sad but true. Wish Church's would wake up and get some sense knocked into them after this incident and others like it....It is obvious that they need to post a sign that also says "no robberies allowed" just to be extra clear.

OTOH, Kings Chicken here in Washington (home of the BEST cheese biscuits in NC) is TOTALLY cool with OC. Every time I go there, I OC, and I've never had an issue...

And to my knowledge, King's hasn't ever been held up...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    http://www.news-record.com/content/2...unmans_demands

Church's Chicken on MLK drive in Greensboro was held up yesterday. I guess those signs are working for them.
    It is a shame how common sense escapes so many people and businesses. Church's used to have some good chicken, or at least I liked it when I was a kid back then...lol.