• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC + WEBN Fireworks Anyone got any facts on this???

Butterbone

Erlanger;Boone county side, Kentucky, USA
Anybody read or heard anything about Open Carry at the WEBN Fireworks??? I know there are people who have problems at the fireworks show in Louisville.

This is all the WEBN fireworks website has to say: "Alcohol, drinks, coolers, and pets are not permitted at the event. Plan on bringing extra cash because outside food and drinks are restricted. "

So you can drink and eat as long as you buy it from their vendors of course. I'm not gonna grumble about that. I usually burn up some cash at this thing every year.

I just wanna know if I can open carry on the levy, or if I'm just asking to get redirected away from the event by carrying this year.

Butterbone

Erlanger;Boone county side, Kentucky, USA
Yeah up until Thunder over Louisville the WEBN fireworks was the biggest fireworks display in the region. It's part of Ohio/Northern ky Riverfest every year and it's awesome.

I've just never seen anyone open carrying during the fireworks so I was curious if anyone has seen or heard or asked an officer.

hotrod

Carry at the EBN fireworks

On the Kentucky side of the river you can carry anywhere you want to. There is no restriction, unless you are on private property that says no. But, there are NO official restrictions and I don't believe anyone here will bother you

Last edited:

ps1mhd

That time of year again is anybody going.
Are the flood levys still COE or have they been turned over to the cities?
I ask because you can't carry on COE land.
What about in the past?

Mike