• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just wanted to say howdy

SPRINGFIELDMAN-21

im new to the site and just wanted to say howdy. i bought my first handgun about 2 months ago and have been ocing ever since if anyone has had problems OCing around farmington id like to know about it thanks to all

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks. THOMAS JEFFERSON

NMBill

Howdy Back at Ya

Welcome. You may want to consider obtaining a CCW permit for those times that open carry is not allowed or problematic.

linc

ccw!

+1 on CCW..... open carry if you have to have a full frame gun by your side..... love my 45 XD, but I doubt I'll cc it vs my kahr.

MDA_II

Farmingtons a great place to open carry. I do it sometimes, sometimes I cover up. Most people don't notice, and the one's that have usually want to know if it's a colt or a kimber that I have, or what cal. of USP it is....

Police tend to be well versed and there's a failrly sizeable population per capita that carries to one degree or another around here

Only time I've ever had a funny look or been askerd "why ?" was in Aztec. Too many old hippies and burnt out Californians over there anyways.