• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Restore the Constitution: Round 3

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
http://restoretheconstitution.wordp...-restore-the-constitution-open-carry-rallies/

What: 3rd round of Restore the Constitution open carry rallies
When: October 30th, the Saturday before the elections
Where: Your hometown, in the most visible firearms carry legal location possible
Who: You and anyone else ready to get started on some “Second Amendment remedies”
Why: 1) To practice gathering together while armed 2) to show friends, foes, and neutrals alike what can be done and to what extent Second Amendment rights can be used and to know where they stand 3) To bring attention to the fact that the Constitution is being violated in multiple ways. It’s one thing to debate online; it’s quite another to speak to the public or the media while carrying a weapon.

We should start planning one (or more?) for NC. What do you guys think?

smlawrence

I watched the videos of Bubba speaking at Greensboro and they were AWESOME. I hope the next one is in Greensboro or close by so I and some of my supporting friends can join in the cause.

Maverick9110e

I'm new to the area and don't really no places period around here. (moved in april) but wouldn't it be prudent to do it in front of the state capitol building.

Last edited: