• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat 8/28/10 8:30 AM @ River City Diner, Parham Rd/I95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Grapeshot's computer is playing host to the latest and greatest malware/virus infection. The folks who mess with his electrons hope to have his box o' wires fixed and back to him before Thanksgiving - maybe.

In the meantime, we all need to eat breakfast, and this Saturday (8/28/10 for those of you counting) we are going to do it at the River City Diner on Parham Road at I-95. Map, for the directionally challenged (Hi, kennys!), is here: http://www.rivercitydiner.com/Bellgrade/parhammap.html .

Currently the options for an after-party look slim. Any good possibilities will be announced during the coffee service.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I really miss the Saturday Breakfast but I'm going to be bailing tomorrow through Monday.

I am also getting the tobacco in. Goodbye tobacco tax.

Maybe next Saturday. Have fun!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We're changing the time to 8:30 am

In order to accomodate someone's schedule, we are changing the start time to 8:30 AM.

Show up if you are interested in finding out who that might be.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Computer fixed, heater core leak stopped, its not raining, appetite good - its gonna be a good day. :lol:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Computer fixed, heater core leak stopped, its not raining, appetite good - its gonna be a good day. :lol:

I thought you fixed that a while back. Or did you get hosed at Hollywood Cemetary?

stay safe.

ps: He's baaaaaack. Crap!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I thought you fixed that a while back. Or did you get hosed at Hollywood Cemetary?

stay safe.

ps: He's baaaaaack. Crap!

That was the radiator. Vehicle has multiple sources of leaks - fix one and wait for the next - can you relate?