• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Question - how to change the address on my carry license

wolfman90

I need to change the address on my carry license but not sure how to go about it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

mark-in-texas

Since you don't have a location listed on your info, it's hard to give advice! In Texas, you can download the form from DPS website and mail it in.

mark-in-texas

Sorry, didn't see you were posted in the Indiana section until after hit 'submit' button.

Found this on NRA-ILA website;
Indiana State Police
100 North Senate Avenue
Indiana Government Center North, 3rd Floor
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2259
Phone: (317) 232-8200

good luck amigo!