• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Las Vegas Police Officer Caught in a Lie

Nevada carrier

You guessed it, Officer Yant, the one who murdered Tre'von Cole and subsequent cleared by our wonderfully biased inquest process is now the subject of an internal affairs investigation where he claimed he witnessed a man selling drugs who was actually in the Bahamas at the time.

Read the entire story though, because it gets better... much better. This cop belongs in prison, were I'm sure he will be a beloved addition to the general population.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/officer-under-suspicion-101541563.html

Sabotage70

That was just posted up over on Nevada Shooters in the Trevon Cole thread. It's a very interesting read. It just shows that the cop is VERY CAPABLE OF LYING. And maybe JUST MAYBE he lied about Coles "furtive" movement. :banghead:

After this new revelation, the Cole case should be opened back up.

Vegassteve

Sab it was already known that he lied in the Cole case. yet the jury ignored it. All his cop buddies even said it couldnt have gone down that way. We have to get this system changed.

Sabotage70

Sab it was already known that he lied in the Cole case. yet the jury ignored it. All his cop buddies even said it couldnt have gone down that way. We have to get this system changed.

Yeah, I guess you're right about that. Maybe the jury was just thinking because he was some petty pot dealer that made it ok.

Let me preface this by saying I don't sell drugs. But the other night my wife asked me if the cops where to bust down the door to our home in a no-knock warrant on the wrong house. And they where to see me with a firearm in my hand going out to investigate the noise, what would happen. I told her I would get shot, simple as that. :cuss:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!

A ten-year cop is caught lying in big way, and nooooooobody else in the department ever saw a thing? No other cop in the department who ever worked with him or came across his work ever had reason to think he was anything less than The God's Honest Truth?

Yeah, right. Haaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Ronsmag

I understood that it was Cole that he lied about to get the warrant I think he had it in for that kid for some reason or another

Nevada carrier

I understood that it was Cole that he lied about to get the warrant I think he had it in for that kid for some reason or another

I understand that Cole was a criminal, no doubt about it. he probably belonged in prison, but it was not up to Officer Yant to sentence him. Any cop that believes they can become judge, jury and executioner is just as criminal if not more so that the people they lock up.

The ends do not justify the means. Law Enforcement officials like Yant are the reason some people feel as if another revolution may be near. Food, water and medicine; stock up. Oh forgot one more thing, stock up on ammunition too.

Last edited: