Thread: Lucky's Steakhouse

Lucky's Steakhouse

I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I've been looking here but I'm not able to find an answer to my question.

Does anyone know if Lucky's Steakhouse in Davison is OC friendly? I'm going there for dinner tomorrow & want to know what to expect. I'm I going to need extra pamphlets?

Thanks again for sharing all this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Vmaxx View Post
    I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I've been looking here but I'm not able to find an answer to my question.

Does anyone know if Lucky's Steakhouse in Davison is OC friendly? I'm going there for dinner tomorrow & want to know what to expect. I'm I going to need extra pamphlets?

Thanks again for sharing all this information.
    My opinion... and opinion only.

I, for one, never ask for a businesses position or permission concerning OC. Either there will be no problem or I'll be asked to leave. Either way is OK with me... I'll either be back to spend my money in an OC friendly place... or I'll never be back to a business that either bans guns... or discriminates against guns in plain sight while not extending the same treatment to concealed guns. And I also believe in spreading the word about those businesses that engage in discriminatory behavior.

If we limit our OC'ing to just those places that have been found to be OC friendly... there will never be any new OC friendly places and the word about OC won't spread because no one went there to find out... not to mention someone had to go there once before to find out first.

On the other hand... as is sometimes the case... if the occasion is one where any hassle from OC would be problematical... do as many others do in that circumstance... don't OC.

Just my 2 cents....
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

I agree with Bikenut about not asking permission.

I don't know if Lucky's is OC friendly, but they have the best steaks in Michigan and possible the Midwest. Let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post

I, for one, never ask for a businesses position or permission concerning OC. Either there will be no problem or I'll be asked to leave. Either way is OK with me... I'll either be back to spend my money in an OC friendly place... or I'll never be back to a business that either bans guns... or discriminates against guns in plain sight while not extending the same treatment to concealed guns. And I also believe in spreading the word about those businesses that engage in discriminatory behavior.

If we limit our OC'ing to just those places that have been found to be OC friendly... there will never be any new OC friendly places and the word about OC won't spread because no one went there to find out... not to mention someone had to go there once before to find out first.

On the other hand... as is sometimes the case... if the occasion is one where any hassle from OC would be problematical... do as many others do in that circumstance... don't OC.

Just my 2 cents....
    +1
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

i agree as well. i would not ask permission.

I've OCed once there without issue. However I can not state if they didn't care or just didn't notice. I agree with the policy of don't ask for permission to exercise a right.

Well said! I never ask permission to exercise my rights. Those rights are mine and mine only, and if said business disregards my rights then they disregard my business and every living human being I can talk out of going there as long as I am alive. Fair is fair. And I go out of my way to make sure everyone grasp the concept that one right discriminated against, is all rights discriminated against. Not even a hard core gun hating liberal has the right to keep free speech unless I have my guns to defend his right to hate my rights.

So far I have never been asked to leave any place in all the years I have carried.

So Bikenut has it 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post

Just my 2 cents....
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

I concur with Bikenut!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Agreed!

I have oc'd in lucky's in davison and at their location in imlay city with no issues.

I never ask permission. Just like i don't ask permission to do other perfectly legal activities like wearing black socks, or going out in public wearing a blue shirt.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.