• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lucky's Steakhouse

Vmaxx

I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I've been looking here but I'm not able to find an answer to my question.

Does anyone know if Lucky's Steakhouse in Davison is OC friendly? I'm going there for dinner tomorrow & want to know what to expect. I'm I going to need extra pamphlets? :eek:

Thanks again for sharing all this information.

B

Bikenut

I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I've been looking here but I'm not able to find an answer to my question.

Does anyone know if Lucky's Steakhouse in Davison is OC friendly? I'm going there for dinner tomorrow & want to know what to expect. I'm I going to need extra pamphlets? :eek:

Thanks again for sharing all this information.

My opinion... and opinion only.

I, for one, never ask for a businesses position or permission concerning OC. Either there will be no problem or I'll be asked to leave. Either way is OK with me... I'll either be back to spend my money in an OC friendly place... or I'll never be back to a business that either bans guns... or discriminates against guns in plain sight while not extending the same treatment to concealed guns. And I also believe in spreading the word about those businesses that engage in discriminatory behavior.

If we limit our OC'ing to just those places that have been found to be OC friendly... there will never be any new OC friendly places and the word about OC won't spread because no one went there to find out... not to mention someone had to go there once before to find out first.

On the other hand... as is sometimes the case... if the occasion is one where any hassle from OC would be problematical... do as many others do in that circumstance... don't OC.

Just my 2 cents....

Sefner

I agree with Bikenut about not asking permission.

I don't know if Lucky's is OC friendly, but they have the best steaks in Michigan and possible the Midwest. Let me know how it goes.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator

I, for one, never ask for a businesses position or permission concerning OC. Either there will be no problem or I'll be asked to leave. Either way is OK with me... I'll either be back to spend my money in an OC friendly place... or I'll never be back to a business that either bans guns... or discriminates against guns in plain sight while not extending the same treatment to concealed guns. And I also believe in spreading the word about those businesses that engage in discriminatory behavior.

If we limit our OC'ing to just those places that have been found to be OC friendly... there will never be any new OC friendly places and the word about OC won't spread because no one went there to find out... not to mention someone had to go there once before to find out first.

On the other hand... as is sometimes the case... if the occasion is one where any hassle from OC would be problematical... do as many others do in that circumstance... don't OC.

Just my 2 cents....

+1

sprinklerguy28

I've OCed once there without issue. However I can not state if they didn't care or just didn't notice. I agree with the policy of don't ask for permission to exercise a right.

Bailenforcer

Well said! I never ask permission to exercise my rights. Those rights are mine and mine only, and if said business disregards my rights then they disregard my business and every living human being I can talk out of going there as long as I am alive. Fair is fair. And I go out of my way to make sure everyone grasp the concept that one right discriminated against, is all rights discriminated against. Not even a hard core gun hating liberal has the right to keep free speech unless I have my guns to defend his right to hate my rights.

So far I have never been asked to leave any place in all the years I have carried.

So Bikenut has it 100% correct.

Just my 2 cents....

lapeer20m

I have oc'd in lucky's in davison and at their location in imlay city with no issues.

I never ask permission. Just like i don't ask permission to do other perfectly legal activities like wearing black socks, or going out in public wearing a blue shirt.