• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

October 30th Open Carry Rally at Little Five Points intersection, Atlanta

BARELY ILLEGAL

Restore the Constitution Open Carry Rallies (round 3)

What: 3rd round of Restore the Constitution open carry rallies

When: October 30th, the Saturday before the elections

Where: Your hometown, in the most visible firearms carry legal location possible (In my case that will be Little Five Points, Atlanta)

Who: You and anyone else ready to get started on some “Second Amendment remedies”

Why: 1) To practice gathering together while armed 2) to show friends, foes, and neutrals alike what can be done and to what extent Second Amendment rights can be used and to know where they stand 3) To bring attention to the fact that the Constitution is being violated in multiple ways. It’s one thing to debate online; it’s quite another to speak to the public or the media while carrying a weapon.

aadvark

Please..., just be Armed with other People who you both know and Trust.
Atlanta can be very Dangerous..., if you were by yourself.
Someone down there who does not care about anybody Personnal Safety or Welfare could attempt to Rob you of your Firearm.
However, in accordance with Leg. Act 2010 SB 308, Open or Concealed Carry of a Weapon, by a Weapons Carry License Holdeer, is Legal to or while at Political Events or Functions.

Last edited: