Thread: question on a new cell phone with audio and video

question on a new cell phone with audio and video

Hey I'm going to go get a new cell phone today with audio and video. Any recommendations. Oh and I will be going to the Moreno Valley Mall, OPEN CARRYING.

My Blackberry Storm has a good audio/video capture. In order to keep my phones free of scuffs and drops, I keep it in one of those holster things. I would imagine this allows it to capture audio fairly freely. That could be something you might look into.

I think most Smartphones now come with pretty usable video/audio recording abilities.

Who is your carrier?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekniqe View Post
    My Blackberry Storm has a good audio/video capture. In order to keep my phones free of scuffs and drops, I keep it in one of those holster things. I would imagine this allows it to capture audio fairly freely. That could be something you might look into.

I think most Smartphones now come with pretty usable video/audio recording abilities.

Who is your carrier?
    I have T-Mobile. JumpOffBridge89 recommended I look at a "G2" or the Samsung "Vibrant". I have also been told the IPhone is good. I think that's through ATT. I'm thinking Ill stay with T-Mobile, I've had no problems with them.
    Last edited by PincheOgro1; 08-27-2010 at 01:18 PM.

I've heard good things about both phones. I believe they are both Droid OS, so if that's something you like then you're in business.

I love my Motorola Droid, it does more than I could possibly need it to.
    There is some good audio/video software for it.

But heres whats up:

You gotta have a dedicated voice or video recorder, and they're relatively cheap, but alot of things can go wrong with a phone.
    Last edited by heliopolissolutions; 08-27-2010 at 03:42 PM.