Thread: Virg Bernero's Running Mate

Thumbs down Virg Bernero's Running Mate

Virg made his pick, now he's stuck with it.

Brenda Lawrence

She's from Bloomberg's group. http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns....mbers.shtml#MI

Time to rally the troops....
    "It isn't that Liberals are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so" --Ronald Reagan

To borrow line from the Thomas Jefferson-

I do not find in Bernero one redeeming feature.

Does this really surprise anyone? Bernero is a hardcore liberal, and there is no way I could or would ever vote for him. I get really tired of the media claiming people that support the tea party or small gov't are extremists, but they say nothing about the extremes the liberals like Bernero support. Other than union sheep who only do what they're unions tell them to do I can't see why anyone would vote for this clown. (sorry,rant over)

Quote Originally Posted by detroit_fan View Post
    To borrow line from the Thomas Jefferson-

I do not find in Bernero one redeeming feature.

Does this really surprise anyone? Bernero is a hardcore liberal, and there is no way I could or would ever vote for him. I get really tired of the media claiming people that support the tea party or small gov't are extremists, but they say nothing about the extremes the liberals like Bernero support. Other than union sheep who only do what they're unions tell them to do I can't see why anyone would vote for this clown. (sorry,rant over)

Agree 100%
    "It isn't that Liberals are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so" --Ronald Reagan