Thread: Second class citizens

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Second class citizens

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/101657293.html

When a major league baseball player gets robbed at gunpoint its headline news...

Thinking about how many people are robbed in Milwaukee at gunpoint daily makes one realize how there are 2 classes of people. Those who matter and those who don't.

Its a shame the attention the media will devote to an athlete being the victim of a crime but when a "regular" person is a victim of a crime, its not news.

The right to carry is about equality. Plain and simple. Its the ability of regular folks to protect themselves despite the fact that only the elite in this country seem to matter.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

how much you want to bet NOW that a major league athlete was robbed at gunpoint on Milwaukee's southside the MPD will devote a few days of "special" blanketing police presence (surely while the media is there to film it) and then after the media leaves, leave the "regular" folks to fend for themselves.... defenseless as Wisconsin so clearly enjoys making the good guys easy victims for the bad guys.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

It's always been that way.The big fish eat the little fish.

Was he in a GFSZ? Milwaukee should be the safest city in Wisconsin.

McX
    i don't mind being labeled a second class citizen, i'm second class to the cops because i exercise my rights. i'm second class to the leftists because i believe in and exercise my rights, i'm second class, and expendable to my government, second class should be amended to 2nd class- like 2nd amendment class individual!

Of course it isn't news when a "regular Joe" gets robbed. It is only news when someone gets murdered or the attacker get killed.

A person who gets attacked in Indy gets reported, but in Milwaukee, nope. I think it is due to the media being more liberal in the "fair and balanced" WI.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Doesn't surprise me - they have way too much to do what with all that yummy federal money coming in for the Train To Nowhere.

Also, I'd like to echo what was already stated in a big way - "WITH ALL THE GFSZ's IN MILWAUKEE, HOW IS THIS CRIME EVEN HAPPENING?!!!"

The comments on the article are hilarious. No doubt some of them from you guys (the ones pointing out that the robbery was in a school zone, therefore, how could that happen.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Was he in a GFSZ? Milwaukee should be the safest city in Wisconsin.
    I agree, no honest, hardworking, self respecting criminal would ever carry a gun in a GFSZ.