• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going To a Party...

OPS MARINE

Anybody recognize the goodies?
CIMG1345.jpg

You guessed it! Starbucks Las Vegas...in a food court on the Strip!

OPS MARINE

Just sharing the picture.

I'm not in Vegas now, it's just a picture from a few weeks ago...thought I would share it with you. See Leann in the foreground? I'll be going back to San Jose for some events tomorrow and Sunday. Of course I'll be OCing, and if anything interesting occurs, I'll be sure to post it.

JJ

Starbucks and cameras

While at Starbucks with a group of local open carriers during one of Steve LaBadessa's photo shoots

(http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...ssay-profiles-the-open-carriers-of-California)

he was getting some final shots of me (not published) exiting the store (he was outside) after everyone else had left and we were asked to not take pictures per company policy. This is after he had been taking photos inside the store of the group for over an hour. I just thought it was funny, guns are ok, but cameras are not.

Iopencarry

I still laugh at that JJ, and also the next week when he and a little lady walked through the store. He was asked to make sure no brand names were seen.

More worried about the camera then the guns. gotta love it

OPS MARINE

Dude! You named your gun? Hahaha awesome! :banana:
Oh, yeah she's named. I had a different name for my Glock when I had it, and a somewhat more tool oriented name for the Beretta. I figure if you're going to trust it with your life, develop a relationship with it. You feed it, bathe it, take it out to play. Shop with her, drive with her...see the progression?