Thread: Ram's Horn Middle Belt couple blocks south of Joy

Ram's Horn Middle Belt couple blocks south of Joy

The Ram's Horn on middle belt just south of joy is pro open carry. I frequent this place frequently and was in there last night. The manager came up and asked if I'd CC because a cust. complained. so whatever i covered up. As I was leaving I talked to the manger (I think he might even said he was the owner) about it and said the next guy might might not be able to CC. He said the complaint came from an off duty Bellville LEO. I went back latter that night gave him a tri-fold and talked some more about it he said he had no problem with open carry and at the time was just going off what the LEO told him but that he was very pro gun and had no problem with OC as long and no one brings and AK in.

Short version if your in the area frequent the buisness and Bellville needs and OC event. I think another letter will be going to the Police Chief when I can get to a printer.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Angry Bellevile PD need OC education!

Quote Originally Posted by the500kid View Post
    The Ram's Horn on middle belt just south of joy is pro open carry. I frequent this place frequently and was in there last night. The manager came up and asked if I'd CC because a cust. complained. so whatever i covered up. As I was leaving I talked to the manger (I think he might even said he was the owner) about it and said the next guy might might not be able to CC. He said the complaint came from an off duty Bellville LEO. I went back latter that night gave him a tri-fold and talked some more about it he said he had no problem with open carry and at the time was just going off what the LEO told him but that he was very pro gun and had no problem with OC as long and no one brings and AK in.

Short version if your in the area frequent the buisness and Bellville needs and OC event. I think another letter will be going to the Police Chief when I can get to a printer.
    Figures it was a Belleville LEO, "Barney" was probaly mad because "Andy" only gives him one round for his 38spl.

You are correct they REALLY NEED AN OC EVENT!

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    Figures it was a Belleville LEO, "Barney" was probaly mad because "Andy" only gives him one round for his 38spl.

You are correct they REALLY NEED AN OC EVENT!
    This must have been a lone cop trying to give an OCer crap.

Belleville PD knows OC is legal.

A friend used to work there.

Nice!

When I used to work down there that was a decent place to get a real breakfast, and not walk away hungry and broke. Nice to hear the manager or owner can see through the Barney Fife trash.

Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by dougwg View Post
    This must have been a lone cop trying to give an OCer crap.

Belleville PD knows OC is legal.

A friend used to work there.
    Per the Manager the LEO insited that you can't open carry and that the CPL is CC only. Apparently who ever it is needs to get his head out of his a$$ in light of all the attention Arts, Beats and Eats has gotten recently.

I wonder if the officers medical insurance covers rectal defolade disease?

Per the Manager the LEO insited that you can't open carry and that the CPL is CC only. Apparently who ever it is needs to get his head out of his a$$ in light of all the attention Arts, Beats and Eats has gotten recently.
    Last edited by Bailenforcer; 09-01-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.