• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ram's Horn Middle Belt couple blocks south of Joy

the500kid

The Ram's Horn on middle belt just south of joy is pro open carry. I frequent this place frequently and was in there last night. The manager came up and asked if I'd CC because a cust. complained. so whatever i covered up. As I was leaving I talked to the manger (I think he might even said he was the owner) about it and said the next guy might might not be able to CC. He said the complaint came from an off duty Bellville LEO. I went back latter that night gave him a tri-fold and talked some more about it he said he had no problem with open carry and at the time was just going off what the LEO told him but that he was very pro gun and had no problem with OC as long and no one brings and AK in.

Short version if your in the area frequent the buisness and Bellville needs and OC event. I think another letter will be going to the Police Chief when I can get to a printer.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Bellevile PD need OC education!

The Ram's Horn on middle belt just south of joy is pro open carry. I frequent this place frequently and was in there last night. The manager came up and asked if I'd CC because a cust. complained. so whatever i covered up. As I was leaving I talked to the manger (I think he might even said he was the owner) about it and said the next guy might might not be able to CC. He said the complaint came from an off duty Bellville LEO. I went back latter that night gave him a tri-fold and talked some more about it he said he had no problem with open carry and at the time was just going off what the LEO told him but that he was very pro gun and had no problem with OC as long and no one brings and AK in.

Short version if your in the area frequent the buisness and Bellville needs and OC event. I think another letter will be going to the Police Chief when I can get to a printer.

Figures it was a Belleville LEO, "Barney" was probaly mad because "Andy" only gives him one round for his 38spl.

You are correct they REALLY NEED AN OC EVENT!

Bailenforcer

Nice!

When I used to work down there that was a decent place to get a real breakfast, and not walk away hungry and broke. Nice to hear the manager or owner can see through the Barney Fife trash.

the500kid

This must have been a lone cop trying to give an OCer crap.

Belleville PD knows OC is legal.

A friend used to work there.

Per the Manager the LEO insited that you can't open carry and that the CPL is CC only. Apparently who ever it is needs to get his head out of his a$$ in light of all the attention Arts, Beats and Eats has gotten recently.

Bailenforcer

I wonder if the officers medical insurance covers rectal defolade disease?

Per the Manager the LEO insited that you can't open carry and that the CPL is CC only. Apparently who ever it is needs to get his head out of his a$$ in light of all the attention Arts, Beats and Eats has gotten recently.

Last edited: