• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Gun Has Served Its Purpose

acmariner99

I bought my Springfield XD 45 to protect and save lives in the face of the realities of the world we live in. Over the past couple of weeks I have been teaching someone who has never handled a weapon before we met how to shoot, how to carry, and gave knowledge of the laws of gun ownership, carry, and use in Washington and Arizona. This person has wished for the will to defend herself and I had the honor of giving that to her and today I purchased a Springfield XD 40 for her to carry on a daily basis. She was elated and ecstatic about learning how to shoot and carry a gun. In that regard, I would like to thank the people of this forum for their hard work and support. The work you do, saves lives.