Thread: Open Carry at Fiesta Hermosa next weekend!

Post Open Carry at Fiesta Hermosa next weekend!

Hey Everyone,
    I invite you to join South Bay Open Carry as we educate the public and exercise our 2nd amendment rights to open carry at Fiesta Hermosa next Saturday, September 4th.

I've posted an event with details about Fiesta Hermosa here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=137508676293069

see ya there

This is going to be a great event, I'm really looking forward to it. Please bring friends.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar
    When I see that map with all of the school zones mapped out and all of the little lots that represent one or more law abiding citizens that can't step out side their home open carrying, the impact of 2nd amendment government infringement really kicks in. I would imagine maps like this would be exhibits "A" through "ZZZZZ" when the school zones go before SCOTUS.
    Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project

Smile Open Carry Tomorrow at Fiesta Hermosa

Hi everyone,
    Just a reminder that we are doing an open carry event at Fiesta Hermosa tomorrow!

Details can be found here: http://www.southbayopencarry.org/201...sa-open-carry/

See you all there!

Good luck and stay safe; recorders rolling and friendly witnesses!

Carry on.

Exclamation Need Your Help!

Hi Everyone,
    We were GIVEN a booth at Fiesta Hermosa that is good through Monday. But I can't man it by myself all 3 days.

Your help is needed. Even if you can just come for a couple hours to help share the booth.

It starts at 10am and goes to 6pm tomorrow and Monday.

Have no doubt, we are reaching hundreds of people with our message and changing the negative stereotypes by being at this festival. Please come show your support!

Here are pictures from today: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4426757&ref=mf

We are located at the base of the Pier, spot 2. Event details can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...293069&index=1

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    Has the city of Hermosa Beach lost its mind, haha !?!?!
    I dare say this is what happens when you take the time and effort upfront to meet with police and have open communications with them.

I know this may not be a popular MO around here but it has worked wonders in Hermosa Beach.

Where else has a police chief and member of the chamber of commerce worked to ensure an open carry group gets a table at a city fair?

I love it.

You guys are doing great down there

Quote Originally Posted by hgreen View Post
    I dare say this is what happens when you take the time and effort upfront to meet with police and have open communications with them...

Where else has a police chief and member of the chamber of commerce worked to ensure an open carry group gets a table at a city fair?
    The above bears quoting. It is a good thing to see happen. Now perhaps is a good time to open a discussion with the C.O.P. about his 12050 LTC policies? Does he issue at all?
    Last edited by cato; 09-05-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    I walked around the entire festival today and didnt see the booth !!! Were you guys in the same spot ?
    We were right at the base of the pier with all the other non-profit groups. Were there all day, just left the booth.

Some folks from calguns came down and open carried with us too.

We'll be there tomorrow too!

Wink Amazing Turn Out

Today we signed up over 50 people to our email discussion list, handed out hundreds of fliers, and talked to so many people who were joyed to hear about their right to open carry.

We will be back tomorrow to do the same, but need your help to come talk to people and man the booth!

Check out the pictures from today: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4426757&ref=mf

We are located at the base of the pier in the free speech zone. Again, we're the ones with the guns!

www.southbayopencarry.org

That picture of the auto-loader with the surfboard in to background logo should have been pointed down, inside a holster. A gun pointing at the neighbor to the right might give an anti-gun person the impression that it shows lack of sensitivity. I know it's just a picture but showing the public a picture with a holstered gun pointing downwards would seem more appropriate.
    Just my 2 centavos worth.
    Eddie

Well done Mr. Green. I think this is good community outreach- between working with local law enforcement and the community service aspect you have taken, this is about the place an 'organized' group should probably be.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii FiveO View Post
    That picture of the auto-loader with the surfboard in to background logo should have been pointed down, inside a holster. A gun pointing at the neighbor to the right might give an anti-gun person the impression that it shows lack of sensitivity. I know it's just a picture but showing the public a picture with a holstered gun pointing downwards would seem more appropriate.
    Just my 2 centavos worth.
    Eddie
    LOL, in case you might didn't notice that posted of "MEG 2010" isn't a anti-gun?

Good job folks!

Cool Another Stunning Success

Today we reached even more people than the last two days!
    The booth was hopping all day long and even more open carriers showed up! We were very very well staffed all day long.

Check out the latest pics from today and join our FB page: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4426757&ref=mf

Carry On!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar
    Great job, South Bay! Way to be there with the public! Looks like a successful event! Thank you!
    Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project