Thread: Weapons Instructor Surprises Home Invaders

Weapons Instructor Surprises Home Invaders

"Most people respect the badge. Everybody... respects the gun."

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Good for him, but I don't think a certified weapons instructor should pull his gun out for the cameras with his finger on the boom button.

Ha you nnoticed that to! Weapons instructor that should relearn what he thinks he know by a more update instructor. My dad was holding my gun that I just put hogue monogrips on and he had his finger in the trigger gaurd. I was thinking what an idiot stop but I KNEW it was unloaded. I had just checked the cylinder before putting it in his hand. And he says "I am trained, I went through I hand gun course in the navy", but dad that was 35+ years ago. Point is the "old" people need to go through an updated course for safety. This instructor should know better. It was probly loaded to!
    Last edited by JUMPOFFBRIDGE89; 08-29-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Nope, he should definitely keep his finger where it belongs. Thankfully it turned out okay for him, though.
    "Most people respect the badge. Everybody... respects the gun."

I see his pudgy finger alongside the frame. Being pudgy, it only looks like it's inside.

I tend to agree with Army, to me it doesn't look like he has it on the trigger. close, but not on

Quote Originally Posted by Iopencarry View Post
    I tend to agree with Army, to me it doesn't look like he has it on the trigger. close, but not on

Yeah I agree too. It doesn't look like it's on the trigger. It looks like it's out side next to the trigger.

That's awesome!

And no, his finger wasn't on the trigger.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    You guys are all blind. His finger is touching the trigger. Regardless of whether its on the side or in front of it, its bad form.

I re-watched the vid on youtube and expanded the size. I paused the frame, you can even see some slight shadow detail. He's definitely touching the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by coolusername2007 View Post
    You guys are all blind. His finger is touching the trigger. Regardless of whether its on the side or in front of it, its bad form.

I re-watched the vid on youtube and expanded the size. I paused the frame, you can even see some slight shadow detail. He's definitely touching the trigger.
    Well I'll be, he was touching the trigger. You notice it when he initially pulls out the gun...at least he had the presence of mind not to sweep the reporter and camera-person.
    Last edited by MetalChris; 08-31-2010 at 09:11 PM.