• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Weapons Instructor Surprises Home Invaders

JUMPOFFBRIDGE89

Ha you nnoticed that to! Weapons instructor that should relearn what he thinks he know by a more update instructor. My dad was holding my gun that I just put hogue monogrips on and he had his finger in the trigger gaurd. I was thinking what an idiot stop but I KNEW it was unloaded. I had just checked the cylinder before putting it in his hand. And he says "I am trained, I went through I hand gun course in the navy", but dad that was 35+ years ago. Point is the "old" people need to go through an updated course for safety. This instructor should know better. It was probly loaded to!

Last edited:

coolusername2007

You guys are all blind. His finger is touching the trigger. Regardless of whether its on the side or in front of it, its bad form.

I re-watched the vid on youtube and expanded the size. I paused the frame, you can even see some slight shadow detail. He's definitely touching the trigger.

MetalChris

You guys are all blind. His finger is touching the trigger. Regardless of whether its on the side or in front of it, its bad form.

I re-watched the vid on youtube and expanded the size. I paused the frame, you can even see some slight shadow detail. He's definitely touching the trigger.

Well I'll be, he was touching the trigger. You notice it when he initially pulls out the gun...at least he had the presence of mind not to sweep the reporter and camera-person.

Last edited: