• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cops don't know about the new law?

AZTANK

AHH gotta LOVE IT!

Went to the movies and saw two cops they where talking about guns (good timing right?) I was like "hey, can i ask something real fast" they both said sure..
One was older and one was younger. Ask about the new age to open carry- they both said "umm...i...think it's 21...?"
I said well as far as i know it's 18 to OC and 21+ to CC they both looked at each other and was like "oh really"
-
But that's not all last week I was at the mall and some cops where outside in the front asked them the samething they also said they didn't know "I'll have to look it up"

Sorry about the typing lack of sleep..work work work!

(All happen in Mesa)

Last edited:

Sonora Rebel

AZ LEO's assume everyone is armed. I really don't think they 'think' about it in the same negative connotations that LEO's do outside of AZ. It's been 'the culture' for 156 years. Unless somebody complains... they're not gonna worry about it.