Thread: Amazing OC Experience

Amazing OC Experience

Every time I go to Sheetz, I OC. I usually CC when it's convenient but after an incident with a drunk patron harassing my friends I decided to OC all the time.

Anyway, I was at the Sheetz on Alamance Road in Burlington around 10pm on Saturday with some friends. A man wearing business casual starts talking to my friend, all the while I'm thinking "oh crap, I hope that's not the manager asking why I have a gun, or trying to throw me out". It turns out, this guy was running for US congress and liked the dumb inspirational quote on the back of my friend's shirt.

Being somewhat politically minded, I started talking to him. We talked about fiscal responsibility, social conservatism, education and busing, then, in the middle of the conversation, he pointed at my gun and said "open carry, I like that." He was completely unfazed that I was carrying and was supportive of my right to do so.

If I lived in the 13th district I would SO vote for this guy. Too bad I'm in the Chicago-style corrupt 12th district.
    Here's his website: http://www.randallforcongress.com/

yea, he was one of the speakers at the Restore the constitution Rally in Greensboro. Which was an OC event. I liked what he had to say.

High Point, North Carolina, United States
    you should oc at the sheetz in Walkertown, its like the cops hang out.

when i OCed there, there was maybe 10+ cops there. I only had one funny look, he he stalked me in the store.....but didn't not say anything.

There are some photos of him speaking at the rally in my Picasa.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mekender...titutionRally#

Randall for Congress
    www.randallforcongress.com
    Bill Randall is a Conservative candidate running for the North Carolina 13th District seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. He seeks to challenge incumbent Brad Miller (D-NC) in Nov. 2010.

Not my voting district but here is his weblink to learn more about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Randall for Congress
    www.randallforcongress.com
    Bill Randall is a Conservative candidate running for the North Carolina 13th District seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. He seeks to challenge incumbent Brad Miller (D-NC) in Nov. 2010.

Not my voting district but here is his weblink to learn more about him.
    He is just one of the many candidates that has the support of GRNC.

Glad he's in my district.

I used to visit Sheetz in Walkertown often because I used to live in Walkertown, but not too much anymore. I have OC in Piccolo Mianos (spelling) in the same shopping center, good place to OC,lots of exposure.