• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington County: Open Carry Meet & Greet Sunday September 26th 1pm - 4pm Starbucks

icepik

I also stopped and spoke with the firearm counter staff at Cabela's in Richfield who were very interested in attending and passing along information to interested customers.

View attachment 3908

This Friday at Cabela's in Richfield...NRA-ILA Volunteer Kick-Off Meeting, 6:30pm

They're hosting this event. Perhaps a good place to pass around some flyers. There will be many many people there.

If you're an NRA member, you can attend. I will be attending, and OC'ing. Stop by and say hi...if anything you get free beverages and light snacks...lol

I know many are anti-NRA, but this is for those who are not.

If anyone is interesting in attending...

http://www.nraila.org/workshops/Register.aspx?ID=RichfieldWI2010

Passive101

Awesome turn out today. We had a great time. I think this is the last event I can go to without a jacket. Sitting in the shade was literally making me shiver.

This is also a good excuse to purchase another holster that drops down lower ;)

revolverrandy

almost made it

I know almost doesn't count ,but almost got to this one.I was quite busy but was off work. just had too much else going on at home,and I still am part nervous.I need to get over it.Still haven't carried past my yard. lol

Jason in WI

Just a quick tidbit.....

So I'm standing there at Starbucks talking, strong side toward drive through. A police car comes through and he orders and drives forward paying us no mind. Then a truck pulls through I see the lady passenger look at our large group to see whats going on , then she sees my sidearm, then she looks at the cruzer, then she looks at my sidearm, then she looks at the cruzer, then she looks at my sidearm................I got a kick out of that :p.

As usual the Starbucks staff was top-notch. Seen a bunch of friends, hopefully made some new ones. The "reporters" seemed to have had a great time. Thanks NIK (I assume?) for setting that up I think it was a great idea.

Went to Cabela's for the first time, unfortunately we only had a few minutes to look around before they closed. Met two of the Madison 5 there, luckily they didn't scare any little old lady's with their odd "extremely relaxed*" behavior because I didn't want to be known as the Cabela's 3 :cool:.

Dispatch: Mmmhmmm, okay, well now not threatening anyone is really what we are concerned about right now.
Caller: NO but they're just sitting there extremely relaxed.

protias

It is always nice to meet fellow OCers. I hope to remember your names, screen names, and faces the next we meet.