Thread: Where did it go?

Where did it go?

Where is my post I started? Why can I not find it? Why is it no longer under my started posts?

Depends what the thread was about. I've noticed threads to do with revolution and secession tend to disappear as it is stated they are not welcomed here.

Talking

It was about how it seemed to me "some" people always reply negativly or rude to someone. And now, poof, where did it go.

"(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the 'General Discussions' forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in 'The Lounge'. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused."

Seeing as the post was not about Open Carry nor was it about gun rights at all (which this new thread of yours isn't either), why aren't you posting in the proper place? Also I would think that a concern with the moderation of a forum regarding the behavior of certain members should be taken up with the moderators via a PM.
    Last edited by Las Vegan; 08-31-2010 at 02:45 PM.
    "The right of self-defense never ceases. It is among the most sacred, and alike necessary to nations and to individuals."
    - President James Monroe

I thought general discussion was for off topic post. And it still had to do with the forum. So hmmm why is it gone.

off topic...

general discussion is still about guns and OC..
    now the social lounge is open for what ever topics..
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Then name the stupid folder something besides general discussion. Cause that's what I thought it was for was whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTFORLONG View Post
    Even the social lounge has "silly rules".
    We need a anything goes section.
    A for sale section.
    And a dirty cop bashing section.
    If infecting our movement with racist philosophy and suggestions is a silly rule, then yes you have broken it a +1000 times. Your like a f***** cancer to OC.

Quote Originally Posted by JUMPOFFBRIDGE89 View Post
    Then name the stupid folder something besides general discussion.
    Yeah, or you could just, you know, read the rules. Or send a PM to a moderator since your missing thread was a complaint about the moderation of the forum and this thread is a question about a deleted thread.
    "The right of self-defense never ceases. It is among the most sacred, and alike necessary to nations and to individuals."
    - President James Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegan View Post
    Yeah, or you could just, you know, read the rules. Or send a PM to a moderator since your missing thread was a complaint about the moderation of the forum and this thread is a question about a deleted thread.
    What was the title of the thread? I don't remember deleting it and I make a point of NOT deleting posts which ask critical questions about the moderation of the forum.