• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where did it go?

19Daniel91

Depends what the thread was about. I've noticed threads to do with revolution and secession tend to disappear as it is stated they are not welcomed here.

JUMPOFFBRIDGE89

It was about how it seemed to me "some" people always reply negativly or rude to someone. And now, poof, where did it go.

Las Vegan

"(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the 'General Discussions' forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in 'The Lounge'. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused."

Seeing as the post was not about Open Carry nor was it about gun rights at all (which this new thread of yours isn't either), why aren't you posting in the proper place? Also I would think that a concern with the moderation of a forum regarding the behavior of certain members should be taken up with the moderators via a PM.

Last edited:

trooper46

Even the social lounge has "silly rules".
We need a anything goes section.
A for sale section.
And a dirty cop bashing section.

If infecting our movement with racist philosophy and suggestions is a silly rule, then yes you have broken it a +1000 times. Your like a f***** cancer to OC.

Las Vegan

Then name the stupid folder something besides general discussion.

Yeah, or you could just, you know, read the rules. Or send a PM to a moderator since your missing thread was a complaint about the moderation of the forum and this thread is a question about a deleted thread.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, or you could just, you know, read the rules. Or send a PM to a moderator since your missing thread was a complaint about the moderation of the forum and this thread is a question about a deleted thread.

What was the title of the thread? I don't remember deleting it and I make a point of NOT deleting posts which ask critical questions about the moderation of the forum.