Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Open Carry Discussion on Craigslist: Louisville

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Radcliff, KY
    Posts
    2

    Open Carry Discussion on Craigslist: Louisville

    I just wanted to point out there is a discussion on Louisville Craigslist about Open Carrying. Just In Case someone wanted to put in .02

  2. #2
    Regular Member neuroblades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    , Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyfle View Post
    I just wanted to point out there is a discussion on Louisville Craigslist about Open Carrying. Just In Case someone wanted to put in .02
    What is the link to the page?
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gravel Switch, KY
    Posts
    544
    It's in the "Rants and Raves" section. I wouldn't call it a discussion, but more or a hurling on profanity, insults and questions of sexuality back and forth.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Radcliff, KY
    Posts
    2

    Re: Craigslist

    It was in the Rants and Raves Section. When I posted on here it was the first post and at that point there was no name calling or profanity.

  5. #5
    Regular Member neuroblades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    , Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    1,240

    Exclamation CL Posts: A Worthless Waste of TIME!!!!!

    OK, I finally located ALL these posts on CL. For those that MIGHT think about checking them out, DON'T! It's just a bunch of B.S. and bad-mouthing. There were only 2 posts that were worthwhile in reading. Someone got the mindless military mindset going over there and we all know how that goes, especially if you've served. *LOL* The military mindset has NO PLACE in these discussions. There is only one exception to that though, military snipers; their POV's are merited and well worth taking into consideration!

    So, unless you have time to waste, just skip the CL posts, there's better discussions here.

    NOTE: For those that might take what I said about the "military mindset" the wrong way, DON'T! What I'm making reference to is the macho B.S. that one branch of service is better than the other. No one wins these OPINION battles. Each branch of service has their own special nitch in the overall. In short, they each compliment the other. WE ARE AMERICANS!!!!!! My well wishes and prayers go out to one and all in the military, especially those fighting seemingly endless, worthless, and pointless battles for someone else's love of money and greed. We should never have been cannon fodder!
    Last edited by neuroblades; 09-01-2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

  6. #6
    Regular Member KYKevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Owensboro, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by neuroblades View Post
    OK, I finally located ALL these posts on CL. For those that MIGHT think about checking them out, DON'T! It's just a bunch of B.S. and bad-mouthing. There were only 2 posts that were worthwhile in reading. Someone got the mindless military mindset going over there and we all know how that goes, especially if you've served. *LOL* The military mindset has NO PLACE in these discussions. There is only one exception to that though, military snipers; their POV's are merited and well worth taking into consideration!

    So, unless you have time to waste, just skip the CL posts, there's better discussions here.

    NOTE: For those that might take what I said about the "military mindset" the wrong way, DON'T! What I'm making reference to is the macho B.S. that one branch of service is better than the other. No one wins these OPINION battles. Each branch of service has their own special nitch in the overall. In short, they each compliment the other. WE ARE AMERICANS!!!!!! My well wishes and prayers go out to one and all in the military, especially those fighting seemingly endless, worthless, and pointless battles for someone else's love of money and greed. We should never have been cannon fodder!
    Yeah I found it too. It is called rants and raves for a reason. People just look for stuff to argue about. I read some of it and decided that it was not worth my effort to say anything. It is just a bash fest.

  7. #7
    Regular Member neuroblades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    , Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by kykevin View Post
    yeah i found it too. It is called rants and raves for a reason. People just look for stuff to argue about. I read some of it and decided that it was not worth my effort to say anything. It is just a bash fest.
    amen! *lol*
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •