• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Discussion on Craigslist: Louisville

dustyfle

I just wanted to point out there is a discussion on Louisville Craigslist about Open Carrying. Just In Case someone wanted to put in .02

flb_78

It's in the "Rants and Raves" section. I wouldn't call it a discussion, but more or a hurling on profanity, insults and questions of sexuality back and forth.

dustyfle

Re: Craigslist

It was in the Rants and Raves Section. When I posted on here it was the first post and at that point there was no name calling or profanity. :banghead:

neuroblades

CL Posts: A Worthless Waste of TIME!!!!!

OK, I finally located ALL these posts on CL. For those that MIGHT think about checking them out, DON'T! It's just a bunch of B.S. and bad-mouthing. There were only 2 posts that were worthwhile in reading. Someone got the mindless military mindset going over there and we all know how that goes, especially if you've served. *LOL* The military mindset has NO PLACE in these discussions. There is only one exception to that though, military snipers; their POV's are merited and well worth taking into consideration!

So, unless you have time to waste, just skip the CL posts, there's better discussions here. :)

NOTE: For those that might take what I said about the "military mindset" the wrong way, DON'T! What I'm making reference to is the macho B.S. that one branch of service is better than the other. No one wins these OPINION battles. Each branch of service has their own special nitch in the overall. In short, they each compliment the other. WE ARE AMERICANS!!!!!! My well wishes and prayers go out to one and all in the military, especially those fighting seemingly endless, worthless, and pointless battles for someone else's love of money and greed. We should never have been cannon fodder!

Last edited:

KYKevin

OK, I finally located ALL these posts on CL. For those that MIGHT think about checking them out, DON'T! It's just a bunch of B.S. and bad-mouthing. There were only 2 posts that were worthwhile in reading. Someone got the mindless military mindset going over there and we all know how that goes, especially if you've served. *LOL* The military mindset has NO PLACE in these discussions. There is only one exception to that though, military snipers; their POV's are merited and well worth taking into consideration!

So, unless you have time to waste, just skip the CL posts, there's better discussions here. :)

NOTE: For those that might take what I said about the "military mindset" the wrong way, DON'T! What I'm making reference to is the macho B.S. that one branch of service is better than the other. No one wins these OPINION battles. Each branch of service has their own special nitch in the overall. In short, they each compliment the other. WE ARE AMERICANS!!!!!! My well wishes and prayers go out to one and all in the military, especially those fighting seemingly endless, worthless, and pointless battles for someone else's love of money and greed. We should never have been cannon fodder!

Yeah I found it too. It is called rants and raves for a reason. People just look for stuff to argue about. I read some of it and decided that it was not worth my effort to say anything. It is just a bash fest.