• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No Long guns at AB&E PLEASE!

stainless1911

Banned
There has been some talk in the Michigan forums about our good neighbors in Ohio bringing long guns to Arts Beats and Eats.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!

To do so will do great and irreparable harm to OC in Michigan. We have been working very hard and have been making incredible progress in Michigan, and AB&E is under the microscope right now.

If you do come to AB&E, let me be the first to say Welcome:D. But please please leave the rifles at home. This isn't yet the time or place for that. In time, perhaps, I would like to see it someday, but the antis in Michigan have had their wings clipped by us, and they are out for blood. They want to expand gun free zones, and if at all possible, ban OC altogether. When I say they are out for blood, it isn't a figure of speech, we have had death threats that specified OCers at Arts Beats and eats.