Thread: Washington County Gun Stores

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Washington County Gun Stores

I am planning to drop off an invitational brochure at Cabela's in Richfield and Gander Mountain in Germantown for the open-carry get-together at Starbucks in West Bend on Sept. 26th.

Anyone in the Washington County area aware of other popular gun shops/sporting goods stores to send an invitation to post?
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

There's a place called Woodland Iron & Firearms in West Bend.

http://www.woodlandiron.com/contact.html

Those along with Woodland as mentioned are the only "major" places I can think of.

Banned
    Fleet-Farm stores and hardware stores are a good bet as well as Legion halls and watering holes which mostly have bulletin boards. Most post offices and grocery stores have cork boards as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Fleet-Farm stores and hardware stores are a good bet

Now that you mention it, there is a True Value hardware store at 112 South 5th Avenue in West Bend that sells handguns and long guns. The fellow I spoke with there was extremely pro-gun and very vocal on that opinion. Unfortunately I don't recall his name.