• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington County Gun Stores

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
I am planning to drop off an invitational brochure at Cabela's in Richfield and Gander Mountain in Germantown for the open-carry get-together at Starbucks in West Bend on Sept. 26th.

Anyone in the Washington County area aware of other popular gun shops/sporting goods stores to send an invitation to post?

Spartacus

Banned
Fleet-Farm stores and hardware stores are a good bet as well as Legion halls and watering holes which mostly have bulletin boards. Most post offices and grocery stores have cork boards as well.

pkbites

Fleet-Farm stores and hardware stores are a good bet

Now that you mention it, there is a True Value hardware store at 112 South 5th Avenue in West Bend that sells handguns and long guns. The fellow I spoke with there was extremely pro-gun and very vocal on that opinion. Unfortunately I don't recall his name.