Thread: Democrats Twisting the Arm of Senator McLeod to Change Her "NO" Vote on AB 1934!

Democrats Twisting the Arm of Senator McLeod to Change Her "NO" Vote on AB 1934!

The Democrats are now trying to twist Senator Gloria Negrete McLeod to change her vote from "No Vote" (which would result in our favor) to "Aye" on AB 1934. Please call her office and very respectfully ask her to maintain her "No Vote" on AB 1934. Her phone number is (916) 651-4032. Her fax is (916) 445-0128. Please leave a message if you get the voicemail. We need all hands on deck for this one! If McLeod changes her vote, AB 1934 will pass!
    Last edited by Black Dragon; 08-31-2010 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    The Democrats are now trying to twist Senator Gloria Negrete McLeod to change her vote from "No Vote" (which would result in our favor) to "Aye" on AB 1934. Please call her office and very respectfully ask her to maintain her "No Vote" on AB 1934. Her phone number is (916) 651-4032. Her fax is (916) 445-0128. Please leave a message if you get the voicemail. We need all hands on deck for this one! If McLeod changes her vote, AB 1934 will pass!
    Done ! I have faxed both Senators.

fax sent.....hope she sees the light.

Called her and asked to maintain her no vote

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    Plus a quick call into Senator Ducheny's office to ask her to oppose AB1934
    "There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

- General George S. Patton, Jr.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    I've called both McLeod and Ducheny this morning.

Called Sen McLeod's office encouraging the her to vote NO. I talked to a lady staff who said she will forward the message.

When is the vote going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by CA_fr_KS View Post
    Called Sen McLeod's office encouraging the her to vote NO. I talked to a lady staff who said she will forward the message.

When is the vote going to be?

Vote could be any minute. Last I heard they were bickering about the plastic bag bill. Unfortunately the feed I was watching on Comcast switched from the senate to the assembly, but AB 1934 was due up soon after the bag bill........

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Senate still in session. Vote could still come. Final item announcement. Maybe they are ending without voting again. Watching live on www.calchannel.com

ETA: I guess they aren't done. They're voting on another senate bill.

ETA: On to yet another bill. Clearly they aren't done.

ETA: Still going on another bill.

ETA: This could go on all night till midnight.

ETA: AB1810 moved to inactive!!!

AB1934 FAILED AGAIN!!! CAN STILL BE CALLED BACK. Vote was AYE 11, NO 10.
    Last edited by coolusername2007; 08-31-2010 at 09:04 PM.