• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Democrats Twisting the Arm of Senator McLeod to Change Her "NO" Vote on AB 1934!

Black Dragon

Democrats Twisting the Arm of Senator McLeod to Change Her "NO" Vote on AB 1934!

The Democrats are now trying to twist Senator Gloria Negrete McLeod to change her vote from "No Vote" (which would result in our favor) to "Aye" on AB 1934. Please call her office and very respectfully ask her to maintain her "No Vote" on AB 1934. Her phone number is (916) 651-4032. Her fax is (916) 445-0128. Please leave a message if you get the voicemail. We need all hands on deck for this one! If McLeod changes her vote, AB 1934 will pass!

Last edited:

PincheOgro1

The Democrats are now trying to twist Senator Gloria Negrete McLeod to change her vote from "No Vote" (which would result in our favor) to "Aye" on AB 1934. Please call her office and very respectfully ask her to maintain her "No Vote" on AB 1934. Her phone number is (916) 651-4032. Her fax is (916) 445-0128. Please leave a message if you get the voicemail. We need all hands on deck for this one! If McLeod changes her vote, AB 1934 will pass!

Done ! I have faxed both Senators.

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
Called her and asked to maintain her no vote

Plus a quick call into Senator Ducheny's office to ask her to oppose AB1934

KS_to_CA

Called Sen McLeod's office encouraging the her to vote NO. I talked to a lady staff who said she will forward the message.

When is the vote going to be?

JJ

Called Sen McLeod's office encouraging the her to vote NO. I talked to a lady staff who said she will forward the message.

When is the vote going to be?

Vote could be any minute. Last I heard they were bickering about the plastic bag bill. Unfortunately the feed I was watching on Comcast switched from the senate to the assembly, but AB 1934 was due up soon after the bag bill........

coolusername2007

Senate still in session. Vote could still come. Final item announcement. Maybe they are ending without voting again. Watching live on www.calchannel.com

ETA: I guess they aren't done. They're voting on another senate bill.

ETA: On to yet another bill. Clearly they aren't done.

ETA: Still going on another bill.

ETA: This could go on all night till midnight.

ETA: AB1810 moved to inactive!!!

AB1934 FAILED AGAIN!!! CAN STILL BE CALLED BACK. Vote was AYE 11, NO 10.

Last edited: