Thread: AB 1934 only "passed temporarily" and it didn't made it out of the Assembly.

AB 1934 only "passed temporarily" and it didn't made it out of the Assembly.

AB 1934 is dead!

Chuck Devore posted on FB and Twitter that the AB1934 was stalled out, apparently him and a few other reps pushed for procedural motions to stall the bill. The Dems immediately shut down all debates to accelerate as many bills as possible before mid-night.
    Last edited by Wc; 09-01-2010 at 04:29 AM.

What does "passed temporarily" mean? Can we still carry? Who has facts?!

As I heard it, it needed the amendments made to it cleared in the assembly. The Republicans managed to run out the clock. So it was not passed.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JUMPOFFBRIDGE89 View Post
    What does "passed temporarily" mean? Can we still carry? Who has facts?!
    It passed temporarily from Senate and sending it back to the Assembly for concurrence.
    And did not make it back out of the assembly after midnight, means is not passed the AB 1934.
    AB 1934 is DEAD!

Cool. I was worried I was never going to get the chance to open carry. Now I just need my registration to get here and to practice a little more with accuracy and practicing memorizing laws. Then gotta get a 626.9 exemption. Can't wait so stoked. Thank you all for fighting this lame ass law.

From Chuck Devore:

Chuck Devore posted on FB and Twitter that the AB1934 was stalled out, apparently him and a few other reps pushed for procedural motions to stall the bill. The Dems immediately shut down all debates to accelerate as many bills as possible before mid-night.

Not all cops are pigs notforlong. A lot have as much respect for what we are trying to do as we do.

Wow man. You have a lot to learn. I hope your attitude changes otherwise I am sure we will hear about you being in jail.

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by JUMPOFFBRIDGE89 View Post
    Cool. I was worried I was never going to get the chance to open carry. Now I just need my registration to get here
    i try to follow california law, but im notgetting this statement...

and to practice a little more with accuracy and practicing memorizing laws. Then gotta get a 626.9 exemption
    good luck with that!! nobody can get that.. ask bigtoe...

. Can't wait so stoked. Thank you all for fighting this lame ass law.
    you might as well go get your permit to carry concealed.. (cold day in heII)
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Well I did an inner family transfer on a gun that my dad owned but never registered. Ya I hope I can get it we shall see. Ccw isn't something I want at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTFORLONG View Post
    Cops/pigs will still harrass oc ers tasering beatings and other shenanagins.
    Off topic, counter productive, and down right harmfull to the movement post.

Wink Where is Lori Saldana at midnight?

This is the best part I saw in live last night at 28:15 and listen for a min.
    https://www.calchannel.com/channel/viewvideo/1733

Ha Ha Ha looks like Lori was " all dressed up with no where to go" at midnight

Quote Originally Posted by Wc View Post
    This is the best part I saw in live last night at 28:15 and listen for a min.
    https://www.calchannel.com/channel/viewvideo/1733
    AAAaaaaaw such ashame that we had to piss on her party ...Good riddance Lori you termed out waste of space !!!!!
    "There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

- General George S. Patton, Jr.