• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AB 1934 only "passed temporarily" and it didn't made it out of the Assembly.

Wc

AB 1934 only "passed temporarily" and it didn't made it out of the Assembly.

AB 1934 is dead!

Chuck Devore posted on FB and Twitter that the AB1934 was stalled out, apparently him and a few other reps pushed for procedural motions to stall the bill. The Dems immediately shut down all debates to accelerate as many bills as possible before mid-night.

Last edited:

Tekniqe

As I heard it, it needed the amendments made to it cleared in the assembly. The Republicans managed to run out the clock. So it was not passed.

Wc

What does "passed temporarily" mean? Can we still carry? Who has facts?!

It passed temporarily from Senate and sending it back to the Assembly for concurrence.
And did not make it back out of the assembly after midnight, means is not passed the AB 1934.
AB 1934 is DEAD!

JUMPOFFBRIDGE89

Cool. I was worried I was never going to get the chance to open carry. Now I just need my registration to get here and to practice a little more with accuracy and practicing memorizing laws. Then gotta get a 626.9 exemption. Can't wait so stoked. Thank you all for fighting this lame ass law.

Wc

From Chuck Devore:

Chuck Devore posted on FB and Twitter that the AB1934 was stalled out, apparently him and a few other reps pushed for procedural motions to stall the bill. The Dems immediately shut down all debates to accelerate as many bills as possible before mid-night.

1245A Defender

Huh?

Cool. I was worried I was never going to get the chance to open carry. Now I just need my registration to get here
i try to follow california law, but im notgetting this statement...

and to practice a little more with accuracy and practicing memorizing laws. Then gotta get a 626.9 exemption
good luck with that!! nobody can get that.. ask bigtoe...

. Can't wait so stoked. Thank you all for fighting this lame ass law.

you might as well go get your permit to carry concealed.. (cold day in heII)

JUMPOFFBRIDGE89

Well I did an inner family transfer on a gun that my dad owned but never registered. Ya I hope I can get it we shall see. Ccw isn't something I want at the moment.