• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ARK: Pharmacist Says He Shot Suspect In Self-Defense

Pistol Pete Utah

Look how the Pharmacist holds his semi-auto handgun, as if he was shooting a Single Action Revolver. He is lucky he did not jack up his hand from the slide racking back! (get me some band-aids from isle 3, please)
He spent $30,000 in security for his store, waste of money when a $50-$100 Basic Pistol or Close Combat Shooting class would have saved him the worry of that guy coming back to sue him in court! He shot twice hit him once and the guy drove himself to the hospital hours later? I need to practice more, I going shooting this weekend, hey Pharmacist want to come with me?

http://www.kfsm.com/news/kfsm-fort-smith-pharmacist-shot-suspect-self-defense,0,6441473.story