• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Imformative Pamplets

KRM59

I was wondering if any of you would have an outline of an oc flyer or trifold pamplet i could get the print out some to pass out around my area. anything to get me started would be great.

mem1977

I registered to log into the site to download those files too, but when I entered my user name and password it said "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password." I tried to reset my password and got this... "The e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username."

I'm baffled.

neuroblades

Here You Go!

I registered to log into the site to download those files too, but when I entered my user name and password it said "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password." I tried to reset my password and got this... "The e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username."

I'm baffled.
Is this what you're looking for?

Attachments

• KRS Gun Laws 1.pdf
    31.8 KB · Views: 171
  • KRS Gun Laws 2.pdf
    44.6 KB · Views: 881

neuroblades

From the bottom of the page, next to the flag:

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Most users ever online was 3 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Registered Users: None
Members connected during last 24 hours : TheMrMitch

No users have a birthday today
No users are having a birthday in the upcoming 7 days

Doesn't seem to be a very active site.

I've been over to that site a few times on this same issue, trying to get those 2 files and everytime I go, I'm reminded that they require membership to even access the documents; bad idea! I'd say that when people go over there to download them and find they can't a few might join but the majority just ditch it and go looking elsewhere. Additionally, even though it's not fair to that site, when people go there looking and see the same thing you posted above, the lack of people in membership, they don't take the time to register thinking the site is inactive. Fair or not, that's how fickled the interweb crowd is these days.

Duke Glass

Guys, it doesn't work.
I logged in using FB creds, the account is set up, validated.....and it still will not let me down load new copy of trifold.
I had to change a tire on my wife's Blazer in a monsoon, and my old one is ruined. You have something set WAY to secure.

Kentucky Open Carry Brchure

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:14 pm
Trifold Brochure

Attachments

kocbrochure.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(226 Kb) Downloaded 31 times

Duke Glass

Discovered the problem.

The two web pages are not linked under the same database user account.

If you log in here, click on the URL, you ALSO have to log in there.

GUYS.......this thing does not have winning lottery numbers on it,

just post a link to the PDFs.

self preservation

Last edited: