• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

California open carry victory BBQ celebration - Sat 4 SEP high noon

Gundude

Place: 2400 Alpine Blvd, Alpine, Ca.
Date: Sat, Sept 4, 2010
Time: High noon.
Pot luck. Bring yer own ?
Everyone is invited. All the Republicans who stood up for us, LEO's, termed out politicians, and anyone else you can think of.
No RSVP, just show up

If there are any changes, I'll holler.

wewd

So soon? Would love to come, but can't this weekend. Have a birthday party to attend and I'm picking up my new M&P .45 (damn you 10 day wait). Have fun.

Gundude

So soon? Would love to come, but can't this weekend. Have a birthday party to attend and I'm picking up my new M&P .45 (damn you 10 day wait). Have fun.

What? You lost some more guns in another boating accident and you are replenishing your arsenal. Happy birthday to whoever got older.

Gundude

I contacted four of the local tv stations. Maybe they will show and we can get some good news coverage.

Last edited:

Gundude

Looking into bringing the family. Is there anything for the youngens to do? You know swings, playground and such.

ummm This is happening in a Senior Mobile home park rec area. There is a pool to soak them in. You might bring a rope to make a swing in the old oak tree. Horseshoe pits. Pool tables. Poker tables. Plenty of room for them to run. Maybe a soccer ball. We could play dodgeball and nail Leo.

coolusername2007

ummm This is happening in a Senior Mobile home park rec area. There is a pool to soak them in. You might bring a rope to make a swing in the old oak tree. Horseshoe pits. Pool tables. Poker tables. Plenty of room for them to run. Maybe a soccer ball. We could play dodgeball and nail Leo.

A pool is good. Give me the straight scoop, are there any cranky old fogies who don't like kids splashing in the pool?

And can we throw wrenches at Leo? :cool:

Gundude

A pool is good. Give me the straight scoop, are there any cranky old fogies who don't like kids splashing in the pool?

And can we throw wrenches at Leo? :cool:

I'm the crankiest one here...don't worry.
We can use Leo for a stake in the horseshoe pit.
You might come a little early, I think kids have to be out of the pool at 1pm. Leo said he is coming early too. I'll check with the manager on that.

Special note for everyone. Be sure and lock up coming into Alpine from Tavern Rd. There is a school there.

leoffensive

I'm the crankiest one here...don't worry.
We can use Leo for a stake in the horseshoe pit.
You might come a little early, I think kids have to be out of the pool at 1pm. Leo said he is coming early too. I'll check with the manager on that.

Special note for everyone. Be sure and lock up coming into Alpine from Tavern Rd. There is a school there.

haha thanks for all the activity suggestions guys i feel loved. haha.

if they didnt want to lock up they could drive a bit further east to west willows and come from that way haha

El Guapo

Sounds cool, but I will be unable to attend I'm in Africa. I been on here a month and I would like to meet some of you cats. Alpine is close to me, I live in Mira Mesa.

Last edited:

Palecon

Would love too...and just may...p

Confirmed. See you all tomorrow.

Thinking of bring fried chicken for 4-6 people. Anyone interested in trading up maybe for a burger or good hotdog...lol

Last edited: