Thread: Post here if you'd like to meet

Post here if you'd like to meet

I've seen a few people who seem to be interested in meeting. If your interested in meeting go ahead and post. Put a time and city that works for you.

I'm pretty busy with work and School but hopefully I'll be able to arrange something.

How you want to meet is up to you but I'd recommend keeping it an OC meeting.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." -Thomas Jefferson

I am more than interested in getting together with some like minded people. Just post the time and day here and if I am available I will be there.
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

I would be up for a gathering of our Kind . if able to I will be there. I live 75 miles west of the citys so no short notice stuf

Count me in if it's durring the week and in the evening. I am not in town during the weekend.

I'll join you if I'm in town.
    Nights and weekends best for me.
    Last edited by Daddyo; 09-07-2010 at 09:14 PM.