• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama says no to buying our own guns back!!

SlackwareRobert

They are not "Your" guns, they are BHO's guns.... sort of.

Someone should tell the idiot that the import tax, and sales tax goes into Pelosi's pockets.
But like all good idiots he thinks these "Dangerous" guns belong in the hands of a murderous despot, not on the mantle of LAC homes around the country to stop said despots.

But if those airsofts can be made into machine guns so easily, I shutter to think what these could be made into. M1 tanks perhaps. Oops, just messed my shorts just thinking of the horrors of a half million tanks driving around robbing people in back alleys.

Well his "Have a constitutional right" stance in NY, didn't last long did it.

Can North Korea sell a bottle of wine, and pack it for shipping with a free M1 bottle opener perhaps?

Phssthpok

As I understand it, these guns were lend/lease weapons sent to SK during the Korean 'war' in the 50's. Technically SK couldn't sell these guns anyway as they don't actually BELONG to SK.

In all actuality they should go to military, and sold through the CMP.