• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AB&E Freep Article by Gun industry lawyer

Bailenforcer

It's obvious isn't it?

They did that to muddy the waters hoping their open bar argument would preclude all carry. It didn't and they failed. It was nothing more than a half baked attempt to prohibit guns by declaring the whole city a bar in essence. It would not hold up in the Supreme court nor any appellate courts. The intentions are clear as day. They tried to limit rights by bending laws, a serious no no.

Any attempt to violate laws to violate rights can be seen as chaos and dictatorial even by liberals. This mindset was once tried by Adolph Hitler. What next Royal Oak burns down a gun store (Reischstag fire) and blame open carriers?

That open bar bull is so transparent an eight year old can see what they are trying. If I were a Liberal leftist I would ponder why they are doing this and worry what kind of Nazi mindset I elected. This mindset is so dangerous that everyone is at risk with the city attorneys and elected officials creating situations that violate laws, rights and create unneeded confusion and bad feelings.

ive read and studied all i can about RO and ABE, every thread and post..
the cops are saying they will bend two laws,,, unaccompanied minors, in a drinking (zone).
and non CPL open carrying in a drinking (zone).
they made the mistake of turning the whole place into a (BAR),
instead of beer tents, and wine gardens.
i get so confused with the deep meaning of your contradictory rules, that i am using simplified ideas and words to try to get my feelings for the illegalities that surround the whole mess out of my brain, and into this post.

Last edited: