Thread: OC'D in Boise today...

OC'D in Boise today...

I OC'd at Bank of America on federal way... no one seemed to notice and the baguette deli on orchard and Franklin...same there...all were friendly...but I DID look like a detective since I work for us bank...dressed really nice. Also want you all to know us bank in abortions at gown and federal way is OC friendly since I work there...stop by and see me.

Jeremy - "A RIGHT NOT EXERCISED IS A RIGHT LOST"
    Carry On!
    Jeremy

Springfield XD .45 ACP 4" with Black Hawk Sherpa Retention Holster

Idaho Constitution Article I, Section 11
    ...'No law shall impose licensure, registration or special taxation on the ownership or possession of firearms or ammunition. Nor shall any law permit the confiscation of firearms, except those actually used in the commission of a felony.

Cool! I bank at US overland and orchard. Perhaps will swing over sometime. Perhaps we could have a lunch oc get together with some of the group.

Carracer...that would be great! I want to get more tied in so I would love the opportunity to meet up.

Carry On!
    Jeremy

...'No law shall impose licensure, registration or special taxation on the ownership or possession of firearms or ammunition. Nor shall any law permit the confiscation of firearms, except those actually used in the commission of a felony.

And I meant Albertsons...not abortions...haha guess my phone is pro choice! Time for some Target practice!

Carry On!
    Jeremy

I'm game if you guys give enough notice to allow for having checked mail or getting it on the schedule.