• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'D in Boise today...

JEREMYXD45

I OC'd at Bank of America on federal way... no one seemed to notice and the baguette deli on orchard and Franklin...same there...all were friendly...but I DID look like a detective since I work for us bank...dressed really nice. Also want you all to know us bank in abortions at gown and federal way is OC friendly since I work there...stop by and see me.

Jeremy - "A RIGHT NOT EXERCISED IS A RIGHT LOST"

carracer

Cool! I bank at US overland and orchard. Perhaps will swing over sometime. Perhaps we could have a lunch oc get together with some of the group.

JEREMYXD45

Carracer...that would be great! I want to get more tied in so I would love the opportunity to meet up.

JEREMYXD45

And I meant Albertsons...not abortions...haha guess my phone is pro choice! Time for some Target practice!

ecocks

I'm game if you guys give enough notice to allow for having checked mail or getting it on the schedule.