Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: No need for a gun?

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

NYPD: Man fatally stabbed 3, ran over pedestrian

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_stabbing_spree

Should would have been nice for those 3 people to be armed while he stabbed them to death.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan

Smile Couldn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    NYPD: Man fatally stabbed 3, ran over pedestrian

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_stabbing_spree

Should would have been nice for those 3 people to be armed while he stabbed them to death.
    Not in Bloomberg's town.
    Last edited by Plankton; 02-12-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and anonymous is the new Doug Huffman."

When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Trial Could Start Tuesday In Milwaukee Rape Case

http://www.wisn.com/news/26865190/detail.html

Just imagine if the first woman was able to defend herself. We wouldn't be spending money on a trial, nor for his incarceration.

I prefer posting WI stories but couldn't pass this one up! Fairbanks, AK

FAIRBANKS -- A Fairbanks woman nearly severed a man's hand with a sword early Saturday morning as he was trying to break into her bedroom, according to Fairbanks police.
    Police received a 911 call about 3:30 a.m. Saturday regarding a burglary in progress at a home in the Monroe Subdivison. When officers reached the home, they found a trail of blood leading through the house's kitchen and into its living room.

Read more: http://www.adn.com/2011/02/14/170252...#ixzz1E2DR5Agz

Yep, no reason to carry while on a bus, or walking down the street or....

A 27-year-old Madison woman was mugged at knifepoint Wednesday night on a west-side street, Madison police reported.
    http://host.madison.com/ct/news/loca...cc4c03286.html
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

I think the 2 idiots should come back and kiss the clerks butt just for not dropping that hammer! Crooks are certainly not the brightest bulbs in the box!
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

McX
    spoke with a fellow business owner, this a.m., in my district, he reported to me; guy came in his place the other day, looking around, and very evasive. saw the gun on his hip, and left. no need for a gun?! Close call? your call?

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    spoke with a fellow business owner, this a.m., in my district, he reported to me; guy came in his place the other day, looking around, and very evasive. saw the gun on his hip, and left. no need for a gun?! Close call? your call?
    Crime prevention!

And some people think OC doesn't deter crime.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    And in a situation like this, the grip is a great place to rest the hand... I've had more than one instance in my younger years where just displaying the sidearm has prevented someone from doing a very foolish illegal act!

just a thought... IF OC doesnt prevent crime then i would love to hear the logic why LEOs open carry??? if OC promotes crime then i would think the governments would want the LEOs to CCW to prevent violence.......... Maybe its just me but sometimes a stupid little thing like Logic can ruin a stupid opinon

Man shot in parking lot along Teutonia Ave.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/116890973.html

So much for this preventing crime!

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-neighborhoods

Man wanted in Georgia is arrested in Milwaukee

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/117367403.html

county buses are safe, right?

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/117446318.html
    Police are searching for a man who attacked a bus driver on board a Milwaukee County bus earlier this week.
    Surveillance video shows the suspect brutally punch and kick the driver for no apparent reason.
    Really good shot of the punk, too. If the inner-city minority community doesn't clam up like they usually do, he should be caught soon. If someone like that lived near me, I'd be worried about him harming me, so would turn him in... then get myself a personal protective device for when he's let out on bail.
    Last edited by MKEgal; 03-05-2011 at 12:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

http://journaltimes.com/news/local/c...cc4c002e0.html

An 88 year old man assualted by a 16 year old over a fender bender in a hospital parking lot. I'm speechless.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Man who killed wife, 2 children released from mental hospital

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/117461748.html

I don't know if he has been completely cured or not, but generally those who have schizophrenia suffer their entire lives.

There is no curing of schizophrenia, there is only management.

Quote Originally Posted by Running Wolf View Post
    There is no curing of schizophrenia, there is only management.
    That's what I thought but wasn't 100% certain.

Intruder calls 911, afraid homeowner may have gun

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/08/...911/index.html

Dang hippies break into homes to take showers! (ok, so I may be reading into that a little, but I'm probably not incorrect)

This was on the WAVE Facebook. Guess it proves OUR point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM7-ZvVUzPs
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast