• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No need for a gun?

AaronS

One more bank.

Jan. 19, 2011 11:14 a.m.
The U.S. Bank at 3720 W. Villard Ave. was robbed at 3:25 p.m. Tuesday by a man who implied he had a weapon and left with cash, Milwaukee police said Wednesday.
Police described the robber as a black male, 4 feet 11 inches, who walks with a limp.
Anyone with information on the robbery should call the Milwaukee Police Department at (414) 935-7360.

Luck was on this guys side I guess.

Jan. 19, 2011 11:10 a.m.
A man who arranged to meet two other men on a Craigslist chat room for an "encounter" said he was subsequently robbed and beaten Tuesday at a home near Teutonia Ave. and Wright St., Milwaukee police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said Wednesday.
Afterward, the man, 42, said he was forced into his vehicle and was forced to drive around, but he jumped out of the vehicle at N. 6th St. and W. Highland Ave., Schwartz said.
He then flagged down two police officers on patrol in the area who arrested the suspects, ages 19 and 22, she said.

Cobbersmom

M

McX

they're shooting people at shopping centers, they're shooting politicians at meet and greets, they're shooting cops in their police stations, and there's nothing wrong with this society?! Were the nuts for carrying guns?! Horse Poopy!

protias

they're shooting people at shopping centers, they're shooting politicians at meet and greets, they're shooting cops in their police stations, and there's nothing wrong with this society?! Were the nuts for carrying guns?! Horse Poopy!
I prefer bovine excrement.